So today, my little sister (she's a genius and she's my beautiful joy of the world. Seriously all I do I do for her.) showed me the YouTube Goddess "DailyGrace". Now, she may be just ADHD gone soooooooo right, which makes me jealous, because my ADHD is like that evil ADHD which is the bad side effects, but hers make her famous, so it works. I was thinking of doing vlogs, even though I'd be recording them from my iPad webcam, I thought it would be interesting. Also, recently, my opinions on Harry Potter things (shipping mostly) have had a reaction of people laughing, and thus making me think, "Hey now, maybe I could actually like... Do something cool with my lack of a life spent writing fan fiction, poetry, songs and rehearsing lines." And if I did my vlog, only wholockerheads (my breed of whovian + sherlockian + potterhead) would really understand my feels, and in all seriousness, that's a large amount of quality people on this not so quality planet. Especially Potterheads.
So, whata you think? To vlog or not to vlog, that is the question.
No comments:
Post a Comment