About the author
Hey there, I'm Jon. I'm a quirky, awkward, nerdy high school bookworm. I'm a senior in high school, Class of 2013, and I am basically what you'd call a creativity complex. I write, I sing, I act, I attempt to dance, I enjoy and make films, I read EVERYTHING, and I am a photographer. Harry Potter, William Shakespeare, Legend of Zelda, Lord of the Rings, Sherlock, Dr. Who, Batman, Marvel Comics, and books are my HUGE fandoms, especially Harry Potter and Legend of Zelda. I always try and find things to read, and always try to find something to keep myself busy. I am one of the most devoted Harry Potter fans you will ever meet, you'll probably find me on Omegle arguing that Luna and Harry totally should have ended up together or you can find me whittling handcrafted and personalised wands. My biggest passions are writing and acting, they fully encompass my time. I've written lyrics, a book of poetry, a two-act play, a novella, multiple fan fictions (Harry Potter of course), and even some journalistic writing. My favourite actors are Gary Oldman, Martin Freeman, Daniel Day-Lewis, Hugh Jackman, and David Tennant, just to make the list short (because trust me, it isn't), and my favourite actors range from Shakespeare to Rowling to Marlowe to King to Vonnegut to Patterson to Rand, Steinbeck, Brown, Huxley, Poe, Wilde, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Wells, Thoreau, Hemingway... Again there are a lot. I am not of an organised religion, I like looking at multiple different ones and seeing the truth in all of them, but technically I'm a deist. I hope to go to the University of Northern Colorado and earn my major in Theatre Arts Secondary Education with a minor in English, and hope to someday act and write professionally before teaching high school literature, drama, Shakespeare, film, and writing. I've never had many close friends and a lot of my best friends are freshmen in college now, so my best friends are books and my time is spent watching movies, reading books, drinking tea, and exploring life, so I thought, why not blog? So, enjoy this blog from eyes that are usually hidden behind the pages of a book. I will be posting news on projects, opinions, and a lot of farce or sarcasm :) stay quirky, my friends.
If we are all condemned to everlasting redemption, why not be condemned together?
(For questions on the title of my blog, read/see/perform the Shakespearean play "Much Ado About Nothing".)

No comments:
Post a Comment