Monday, December 3, 2012

Update on Current Writing Projects

Project 1: Harry Potter Fan fiction is currently story boarded and I have began drafting. The plot is a romance between Luna Lovegood and Harry Potter - esque characters. My friends in my writing circle keep chastising me that it is too much of a teen version of the Harry Potter rewrite of 50 Shades of Grey, but no. It just happens to be a romance. With some elements that make it probably on the banned list at most schools. :) it's a project.

Project 2: My book of poetry, "Misty Mountain Dwellings" is currently in peer edits. Publishing as a teenager has become increasingly difficult, not sure how I'll move forward, but its really come together.

Project 3: my second play, "The Turn-Out", is currently changing themes and my co-writer and I are really researching farce, we want to make this like an Oscar Wilde kind of comedy but its increasingly difficult with a modern audience.

Project 4: myself and the wonderful Shaylan Davis will be story boarding and writing our Harry Potter Fan Fiction over winter break. I'm very excited to collaborate with her, and cannot wait to see what we create.

UPDATES ON WRITING:

I am re-opening my lyrics business, "Word2Page". I shut down the project from lack of business, but more and more recently more people have been coming to me asking for help, and I need to make a profit :). Writers without a real job should be a hash tag, it's painfully true. If you or someone you know needs assistance in songwriting and/or lyric work, contact myself at jschulte95@gmail.com.

Stay Creative, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment